KUMME

A very nice, big 6-bed apartment (105 m2), 3th floor (6 persons):

2 double rooms with wash basin and shower,north balcony

1 double room with separate beds, east balcony,

1 sep. bath/WC

1 sep. WC,

1 sep. kitchen with dining table, electric oven, fridge, washer, Nespresso coffee machine, filter coffee machine, mircowave, electric kettle, fondue set

1 sitting room with dining table, south balcony and view to the Matterhorn, phone, cable-tv, free use W-LAN.

 

Good to know:

For the first coffee: capsules for the Nespresso machine, filter for filter coffee machine, dish soap, Tabs for the dishwasher,

soap, shower gel, toilet paper, 2 waste bags.



Prices

Prices in CHF

Before Season

 

03.12. - 16.12.22

07.01. - 27.01.23

 

After Season

 

22.04. - 01.07.22

10.09. - 02.12.22

Winter High Season  

17.12. - 06.01.23
29.01. - 25.03.22
 

09.04. - 23.04.22

Summer High Season

 

02.07.- 09.09.22

3rd floor

 

280 - 360

170 - 250

360 - 460

180 - 270

Cancellation Policy

  • 45 days prior to arrival is free.
  • 44-30 days prior to arrival the cancellation charge is 40% of the arrangement.
  • Until 29 days prior to arrival the cancellation charge is 100% of the arrangement.

Booking Guarantee

  • After the reservation, we ask you to transfer 40% and 30 days before the arrival the remaining 60% of the price of the booking, including visitor's tax.
  • 30 days or less prior to arrival the full amount (100%) of the arrangement is payable.

Final Cleanup Policy

  • CHF 220.00, there is an additional charge of final cleaning and of the bed linen. Hand and bath towels, costs such as electricity, sweeping, wifi etc. are included in the rental. 

Visitor's Tax

  • Age from 16: CHF 3.00 per person per night
  • Age 9-15: CHF 1.50 per person per night

Pets Policy

  • Pets are not allowed.

 

Prices are per day / Euro are calculated based on the exchange rate on the date of payment.